- Provide opportunities for young people of all cultures, races and abilities to develop their creativity in the arts, especially performing arts and writing, using English and heritage languages.
- Empower young people by providing opportunities for them to increase their skills, knowledge, understanding and self-confidence.
- Provide young people with the opportunity to acquire administrative, organisational and communication skills within an enriching and developing environment.
- Enable young people to express their ideas, feelings and concerns and have a voice in the community.
- Increase awareness of equal opportunities issues and fight against racism, sexism, homophobia and all forms of discrimination.
- Involve young people in choosing, planning, organising and evaluating projects in the arts.
- Organise performances of young people’s creative work, celebrating the diversity of cultures and languages in Waltham Forest, in collaboration with other youth arts groups and youth arts providers in particular those from other East End Boroughs.
- Provide opportunities for young people to develop their appreciation of the arts and the role of art in society.
- Help young people to develop their intellectual, physical and emotional capacities in such a way that they grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society.
- The club may not engage in any political activity.